ABOUT THE GAME
• It´s hard, maybe even harder than the first one
• It will find new ways to kill you on your every move
• 20 unique in-game achievements
• 50 levels
This is a sequel of an indie game Why So Evil. You have to change the color of your cube to match the color of platforms or walls featured in the game. Fast thinking and reflexes are required in order for you to survive all the traps and the attacks of your enemies. It will try to surprise you on your every move, and most probably succeed. And when you think you have finally won and you are safe, something will go wrong and make your little world a living hell. This game is specially made for people who want some real challenge, so don´t get disappointed if you die, even on the first few levels. Be quick and resourceful and enjoy yourself.
1. You need to download and install Steam http://steampowered.com/download/SteamInstall.msi
2. Go to your account or register a new one.
3. Go to the "My Games" and select "Activate via Steam ...", and enter the key received after payment.
4. Once activated, the game will appear in the game list (Library) and you can download it