In an industrial plant
The average number of workers was 15250 persons:
average set working hours - 6.9 hours
number of calendar days in the period - 366;
number of working days-305
the number of days actually worked - 266;
the duration of the next holidays - 18 days;
average per worker absenteeism due to illness and childbirth accounted for 15 days,
absenteeism justified by law - 5 days;
All day downtime - 1 day
holidays and weekends - 61 days.
The number of actual man-hours worked by all workers - 16367250 person-hours.
Build balance of working time in man-hours and person-days.
1) calendar, the personnel, the maximum possible time funds;
2) man-days actually worked by all workers;
3) utilization rates of the calendar; standard-issue, as much as possible the time the funds;
4) The utilization rate of the working day;
5) the integral utilization of working time.
The results are analyzed and conclusions.