Greetings, Hydral. I will be your computer for this "grand strategy campaign with turn-based tactical combat." I think that´s code for "we´re going to die."
Our solar system is vast and complicated, and I sense you are a little dimwitted -- so I tell you what, let´s start with the simple stuff. Like escaping with this flagship you just hijacked from a bunch of angry robots. That seems important.
Please excuse my impertinence, but I believe you are the last of a murdered race, yes? My records note you Hydrals were the dictators of the solar system, so basically you had it coming. And by "it," I mean the moon that smacked into your homeworld. Hmm. So people really aren´t going to like you until they get to know you. Well, only you can use the scattered remnants of advanced Hydral technology, so that´s something.
Look, I´m not going to tell you what to do. My understanding is that you´re trying to form the solar system´s first-and-last unified federation, and that´s noble enough. But right now nobody wants that except you, and you´ve got 8 very diverse, very angry races to either unify or exterminate. So... good luck with that. I´ll help how I can.
• Turn-based tactical combat, with up to 5 factions competing at once.
• Extremely deep simulation of an entire solar system and its billions of inhabitants. Even just watching everything unfold in Observer mode is entertaining, as nations rise and fall.
• New-player-friendly ramp-up of complexity as you play, which you can disable if you´re already a veteran.
• Eight races each have very distinct personalities and attributes. Each one even has its own completely unique political system.
• Difficulty levels split between the grand strategy and turn-based combat portions of the game, both ranging from quite casual to incredibly hardcore.
• Save and reload your game with ease any time, or tough it out in ironman mode.
• Composer Pablo Vega´s best soundtrack to date, featuring 54 minutes of music and the vocal finale "Lay Down Your Arms."
ATTENTION! This gift can be activated only in these countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Russia
Remember, Gift items unique return and exchange can not be!
1. Go to the link
2. Add the game to the Steam library