1. Private International Law (PIL) - a comprehensive legal framework that combines regulations vnutrigosudarstven¬nogo legislation, international treaties and customs that govern:
a) civil-legal relations;
b) economic and moral attitudes;
c) civil relations with foreign elements.
2. Subject of the SPE are:
a) public relations of an international character;
b) international civil relations;
c) civil relations.
3. Conflicts of law - is:
a) a phenomenon associated exclusively with the presence inostranno¬go element in civil-legal relations;
b) phenomenon associated with different contents of civil law of different countries, with which it is closely related to the legal relationship.
4. Sources of Private International Law include:
a) The Constitution of the Russian Federation;
b) The Civil Code of the Russian Federation;
c) Family Code;
g) The Criminal Code of the Russian Federation;
d) The Federal Law "On Foreign Investments in Rossiy¬skoy Federation";
e) none of the above does not apply to those.
5. Is it possible to participate in the state as part of the legal relationship regulated MPP rules:
a) in certain cases.
6. The conflict rules - is:
a) norm, which does not directly address the rights and obligations of civil sto¬ron relationship, and usually contains vy¬bora legal system;
b) the rate that determines the rules of conduct of the parties relationship, one of which is a foreign element;
c) rule which clearly indicates the rights and obligations of civil legal relationship.
7. "The volume of" conflict rule - is:
a) the disposition of law;
b) an indication of the kind of relationship;
c) the hypothesis of the legal norm;
g) legally significant circumstances relationship.
8. "Snap" conflict rule - is:
a) an indication of the law applicable;
b) of the regulations defining the legal entity;
c) the actual circumstances in which the rule of law applies dan¬naya;
d) the scope of the rule of law.
9. The difference between one-way and two-way collision rate is:
a) binding features;
b) the nature of the regulated relations;
c) the features of the subject composition.
10. Bilateral conflict rule - is:
a) an indication of the right of the State to be applied;
b) The rules contained provisions for choice of law;
c) The common feature, using which you can select the law applicable;
d) the basis for the application of international relations of the Russian law.
11. Subsidiary laws rule - a rule which formulates the general rule for choosing the right thing:
12. Paragraph 1 of article. 1191 of the Civil Code states: "In applying the law, the court sets inostran¬nogo its content standards sootvet¬stvii with their official interpretation, the practice of application and doctrine in the corresponding foreign country." Yes Describe different rate:
a) conflict of laws;
13. Paragraph 4 of Art. 156 of the Family Code states: "The conditions of marriage stateless person in the territory of the Federation Ros¬siyskoy gosudar¬stva determined by the law, in which that person is domiciled." Describe this provision:
c) The conflict of laws;
14. Specify the base application of foreign law:
a) national legislation;
c) international treaties and custom;
d) judicial precedents.
15. Select the restrictions on the use of foreign law:
a) the reservation on a public order;
b) a reference to the law of the third country;
d) "tour" of the law;
d) international treaties.
16. Select the restrictions applying foreign pra¬va enshrined in Russian legislation:
a) the reservation on a