The company's management intends to increase sales revenue by 10%. Calculate the key indicators characterizing the stock of financial strength and to analyze the impact of the change forces operating leverage and a stock of financial strength.
1. Calculate the working capital.
2. Calculate the financial and operational needs.
3. Identify potential surplus / deficit of funds.
4. Calculate the real surplus / deficit of funds.
5. If there is a deficiency identified, calculate the amount of the required short-term credit.
It requires an analysis of the sensitivity of company profits by 10 percent to change the basic elements of operating leverage: Price changed to 10%. How does the profit? How many units can be reduced without loss of sales volume of profits?
Assess the impact of a 10 percent change in variable costs on profits.
Assess the impact of a 10 percent change in fixed costs on profits.
Assess the impact of a 10 per cent increase in sales.
Since the output of the firm will pay for the equipment? What is the volume of production will bring the company under these conditions 15 million. profits?
Variable costs (7 + 26) = 33
The threshold quantity = fixed costs / price for units. Product - variable costs
The residual value of enterprise bln. Dollars .:
Projected average annual net cash flow of 540 million. Dollars. The average cost of the kit is 12%. It is necessary to determine:
1. The economic value of the enterprise.
2. Which option is favorable: the liquidation of the enterprise or its reorganization?
List of used literature