´I am going to, might, would like to + verb´
1. Correct the mistakes in the sentences. (One suggestion is correct.) Record the correct option. Translated into Russian.
1. I might to call him this weekend.
2. I´m going to work in New York in the summer.
3. What time you going to visit her?
4. We might to visit my uncle when we´re in Kiev.
5. I might to study medicine next year.
2. Complete the dialogues correct answers brief. Translated into Russian.
1. Are you going to study in summer? - No, I _____.
2. Would you like to have a look at it? - Yes, I ___.
3. Is she going to call him? - No, she_____.
4. Do you think she might come? - Yes, she _____.
5. Would you like to go for a walk? - No, I ______.
Present Continuous for future
3. Write the verb in brackets into the Present Continuous. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. My sister (stay) at friend´s house all weekend.
2. She _____ (dance) with her boyfriend this evening.
3. He ______ (play) football this afternoon.
4. You _____ (come) to the theatre next Sunday?
5. He ______ (leave) for Moscow tomorrow.
4. From the options written in bold, select the correct one. Put phrases in Russian.
1. since twenty years / 3 o´clock
2. for about a month / last May
3. for 2010/3 minutes
4. since last year / an hour
5. for a year or two / Thursday
5. Which of the proposals identified by the letters corresponding to the original. Set the selected option on the Russian language.
1. I´ve had a monkeys ince I was 7.
A. I´ve got a monkey now.
B. I have not got a monkey now.
2 She had a monkey for 10 years.
A. She´s got a monkey now.
B.She has not got a monkey now.
6. Write sentences using the Present Perfect. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. David / have / car / 2008.
2. She / not / meet / him / three years.
3. He / be / musician / two years.
4. How long / he / be / a student?
5. I / live / for / long time.
Should / should not + verb
7. Choose the appropriate ending, marked with the letter, to each proposal, marked tsiframi.Perevedite offers on Russian language.
1. When you come to school, you should A. save a big sum of money.
2. If you want to buy a house, you should B. behave well.
3. If you wake up late, you should not C. go to the police.
4. If you lose your purse, you should D. call to the fire station.
5. If there is a fire, you should E. waste your time.
-ed / -ingadjectives
8. Select the correct phrase. Move narussky language.
1. a surprising person
2.an embarrassing situation
3.a frightening child
4.a boring film
5. an excited event
9. Insert offer the right word from the suggestions below. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
bored / ing, excited / ing, relaxed / ing, worried / ing, frightened / ing
1. I was really _____ because I won in a lottery.
2. She was _____ because she saw a huge dog.
3. I had a very _____ weekend, sitting on the sofa and reading a book.
4. She felt really _____, so she left the theatre before the end of the performance.
5. The _____policeman came up to the crying girl.
Verb patterns ´verb + sb´, ´verb + to + sth´
10. Select the correct option. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. Can you tell me / to me the truth?
2. I have to ring my mother / to my mother after school.
3. I want to speak / speak to the dean about it.
4. Have you written your grandmother / to your grandmother recently?
5. She talked father / to father about the accident.
Conditional sentenceswith ´will / might´
11. Select the correct option. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. If it rains, we have the party inside.
2. If you fail in exam, you take it again next year.
I used to + verb
13. Determine the same or different pairs have suggestions? Write About (equal) or P (miscellaneous). Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1 A. We used to go to the picnic every weekend, but we do not any more.
B We went to the picnic every weekend, but now we do not.
2 A. I never used to like ballet, but I do now.
B. I like ballet, but I did not in the past.
3 A. He usually goes for a walk after breakfast.
B. He used to go for a walk after breakfast.
Conditional sentences with ´would´
14. Complete the sentences using ´Past Simple´i´ would + verb ´. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. If we _____ (go) on foot, we _____ (get) there late.
2. If I ______ (be) you, I ______talk to your manager.
3. If I _______ (be) you, I ______ (go) on holiday.
4. If he ______ (live) there, he _____ (be happy).
5. If I ______ (know) the decision, I ______ (tell) you.
15. Write the value of each offer, in primere.Perevedite offers on Russian language.
If I had more money, I´d buy a new computer.
= But I do not have enough money, so I´m not going to buy a computer.
1. If I knew the answer, I would tell you.
2. If I lived there, I would be happy.
3. If I had a telephone, I would ring you.
Verbs followed by -ing
16. Complete the sentences using these words in the correct forme.Perevedite offers on Russian language.
eat, gossip, skate, have, watch
1. I enjoy ____ football at the stadium.
2. I love _____ water- melon in summer.
3. I hate _____ about other people.
4. I like _____ dinner outside in summer.
5. I enjoy _____ in winter.
Defining relative clauses
17. Fill in the missing words, who or which. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. Do you like people _____sneeze?
2. Do you enjoy books_____thrilling?
3. I hate the films _____ boring.
4. I know someone ______participated in the expedition to the Everest.
5. I bought a computer______ costs $ 1000.
Present and Past Passives
18. Determine which mortgage, real (Active) or passive (Passive) In using the predicate in these proposals. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. These computers are made in China.
2. She studies at the university.
3. This program is broadcasted on the FM radio.
4. I am very happy to hear that.
5. This book is translated to all European languages.
19. Change the offer, transforming the passive to the active voice. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. They grow grapes in the Caucasus.
2. He caught a lot of fish.
3. She bought a new dress.
4. They showed a new collection of pictures.
5. They sold the house last winter.
20. Read and translate the text:
The Tortoise and the Birds
"Parrot, my good friend", said Tortoise, "Tell my wife to bring out all the soft things in my house so that I can jump down from the sky without danger."
Parrot flew away. But when he reached Tortoise´s house, Parrot told his wife to bring out all the hard things in the house. Tortoise looked down from the sky and saw his wife, but it was far too to see what she was bringing out. When everything was ready he jumped. He fell and fell and fell and landed with a great crash on the ground. He was not hurt, but his shell broke into many pieces. However, there was a great doctor in the neighbourhood. Tortoise´s wife sent for his and he collected all the bits of shell and stuck them together. And that is why Tortoise´s shell is not smooth ......