Demographics test with answers 85 questions.
Question 1. What is meant by "revolution" in the broad sense?
1. The coup;
2. The process of transition to a new stage of development;
3. The resolution of the crisis;
4. The qualitative shift in the development of the phenomenon, the gradual development of a break;
5. The denial of the past.
Question 2. How is the demographic transition of quantitative nature for a long time?
2. evolutionary way of development;
4. revolutionary way;
Question 3. What are the main problem in the conception of the demographic revolution:
1. The allocation scheme of reproduction;
2. The allocation of general laws, and the sequence of stages of reproduction;
3. The types of reproduction;
4. type of logic change of reproduction;
5. The form of reproduction.
Question 4: What are the most common unit of time in the demographics:
1. The length of the generation;
4. The half-year;
Question 5. How many years is the length of the generation - the unit of time in the demographics?
1. 21-22 years;
2. 22-23 years;
3. 23-24 years;
4. 24-25 years old;
5. 25-27 years.
Question 1. What period of the complex "external disturbances" of demographic processes in the Russian Empire:
1. 1917 .;
2. after 1917 .;
3. 1919 .;
4. up to 1917 .;
Question 2. What period of the complex "external disturbances" of demographic processes in the Russian Federation:
1. 1990 g .;
2. since 1991 .;
3. 1992 .;
4. 1993 .;
Question 3. What is included in the concept of "external disturbances" demographic processes?
2. The mortality;
3. War, social and economic upheaval, famine, repression;
4. The standard of living;
5. The demographic wave.
Question 4. Who is the author of the classic work "demographic revolution"?
1. A. Landry;
2. A. Cole;
3. K. Blekker;
4. E. Hoover;
5. G. Shubnell.
Question 5. How many stages of development of the population allocated A. Landry?
Question 1. What are the three stages of development of the concept of population A. Landry:
1. primitive, intermediate, modern;
2. early, mature and late;
3. starter, main, auxiliary;
4. primitive, mature late;
5. The earliest, primitive, basic.
Question 2. How many stages of development of the population, based on population growth, fertility and mortality, allocated K. Blekker?
Question 3. What is characteristic of the traditional type of reproduction?
1. The high rate;
2. The slow pace;
3. not limited fertility and mortality;
4. is not limited to mortality;
5. birth control.
Question 4. What preceded by a qualitative leap in the reproduction of the population?
1. birth control;
2. The improvement of living standards;
3. The decline in the standard of living;
4. human intervention in the natural processes of reproduction;
5. regulation of population growth.
Question 5. What is the main demographic processes in the periodization?
1. The analysis of statistical data;
2. The allocation of a qualitative leap;
3. The estimate of the time;
4. The selection of the characteristics of intensity;
5. assessment of structural factors.
Question 1. What was the extent of the influence of society on fertility at the first (traditional or primitive) stage of development of the population?
1 is small;
Question 2: As a society begins to affect the morbidity and mortality in the second stage of development of the population?
Question 1: What are the age of the women in the range of increased marriage and the birth of the first child:
1. 19-20 years old;
3. 25-26 years old;
4. 27-28 years old;
5. 29-30 years.
Question 2: In what case can be reduced intervals between births?
1. The increase in the standard of living;
2. When the intensity of migration;
3. in improving the socio-economic situation;
4. When changing the mode of death;
5. When changing demographic behavior.
Question 3. What is the population of the Russian Federation in demographic terms?
1. a set of complex and contradictory;
2. regional differences;
3. The difference in the mode of death;
4. Any other type of reproduction;
5. ethnic differences.
Question 4. What should be the study of the regime and the type of reproduction of the population of large multinational regions?
1 by means of statistical data;
2. Using standard dynamic demography;
3. Using comprehensive information;
4. as the aggregation of individual modes of "bottom-up";
5. as an analysis of the aggregate.
Question 5: What accounts for the trend of marriage (especially legal), and the birth rate?
1. with the growth of the marriage;
2. the increasing number of active population;
3. The socio-economic situation;
4. with the sex and age structure of the population;
5. with the laws of fertility.
Question 1. How does the demographic factors reflects the essence of the processes?
4. not exactly, it is not correct;
Question 2. What are the modern versions of mortality tables should be calculated today?
2. multistatusnye and combination table;
5. The resulting.
Question 3. What has some influence on changes in the size, composition and quality of the population of several regions of Russia in recent years?
2. The mortality;
3. The migration;
Question 4: What should be considered in the nature of demographic processes?
1. The demographic wave;
2. Generally algortizatsii;
3. The birth rate;
Question 5. Which element of population trends discussed in recent years?
2. The mortality;
3. The life expectancy;
4. The question of the depopulation of Russia;
5. The demographic crisis.
Question 1. What is meant depopulation in the socio-economic literature?
3. as a form of demographic crisis;
5. The demographic catastrophe.
Question 2. What influences fluctuation of the number of women of childbearing age?
1. the number of marriages;
2. The formation of the demographic wave;
3. the number of births;
4. the demographic situation;
5. The amount of active population.
Question 3. What is the rate used to characterize the population replacement level?
Question 4: What indicators should be used in the analysis of trends in the degeneration of the population?
Question 5: What to consider when assessing the impact and rate of degeneration of the population?
Question 1. In what form the ratio of the population poses problems and resources in the writings of thinkers of the past?
Question 2: When the ancient Chinese philosopher Confucius for the first time raised the question of optimum population? etc.
IF YOU DO NOT SOMETHING liked the work, the report indicates E-MAIL, we will contact you and analyze all of your claim during the day.
If you like the work, please leave feedback, this will help you to increase the product list of inexpensive but high-quality work.
Works in * .rar opens archiver download any free and open.
Complete list of questions all the work you can look before you buy on our website.