1. In the VII - VIII centuries. There were three big political union of the Slavs:
2. Old Russian state on the form of government was:
3. True Russian edition has:
4. In the Novgorod feudal republic legally supreme authority was:
5. St. George´s Day is introduced:
6. "The Emperor of All Russia" began to call himself:
7. In the XVI century. there was a class-representative body:
8. What are the Council Code of offense were the most serious?
9. The first printed in Russia was a Code:
10. In the first quarter of XVIII century. The Senate was:
11. The decree of Peter I «On the order of succession to movable and immovable property" 1714 .:
12. As a result of the reform of the estate of Peter I:
13. 1782. Deanery council was
14. In the first quarter of XIX century. executive authorities were:
15. As a result of the abolition of serfdom in Russia:
16. Zemstva by the County as a result of the reform of 1864. Were:
17. "Marking military" offenses are divided into:
18. Russia after the adoption of the basic state laws remain (become) a monarchy:
34. Under Peter I the case of crimes against the state were run:
35. The type of evidence recognized by the Ancient Russian law:
36. Conditions of marriage in the first half of the nineteenth century .:
37. In the first place in the Marking military were:
38. The formation of the centralized Russian state fixed:
39. Basically oprichnina Ivan the Terrible was directed against:
40. Russia adopted Christianity:
41. The form of government, the most common in Russia in the period of fragmentation:
42. Posadnik in Novgorod and Pskov was:
43. The main difference between the patrimonial tenure of landed that:
44. The property rights of spouses in the first half of the nineteenth century .:
45. The system of crimes under the Penal Code and Criminal Corrections 1845. included:
46. Characteristics of Investigative Process (Council Code of 1649g.):
47. Farmers in the Russian state in the XIV-XV centuries. We divided into two main categories:
48. At the Zemsky Sobor was elected tsar Mikhail Romanov:
49. The revolt of the Decembrists were:
50. Lower unit of the church organization called:
86. The peoples of the Soviet Union were brutally tested not only by fascism, but also on the part of ...
87. In agriculture, after the war for a long time remained the norm before the war that limited ...
88. Law of the USSR on March 12, 1951. It establishes that the propaganda war is the gravest ...
89. 1957. It was restored autonomy:
90. In September, 1965. in the USSR the decision on the start of the economic reforms designed to ...
91. The situation that the USSR a developed socialist society, there were ...
92. An indication of the collapse of the bureaucratic command economy were:
93. To secure the unraveling Union, it was decided to hold a referendum ...
94. From 1949 to 1953. Minister of Foreign Affairs held A.Ya.Vyshinsky. He became famous:
95. 1930. completed administrative reform. What was its essence:
96. What are the opening date of the Constituent Assembly:
97. At the end of 20-ies. in the USSR, approved by the practice of reducing the proceedings. What does this mean?
98. What is different from the collective state farms in the 40-50-ies.?
99. What event marked the beginning of a weakening of the totalitarian regime in the country:
100. What states signed in 1991. an agreement on creation of the CIS: