Mathematical methods in psychology, control 14 issues.
1) Measurement in Psychology;
2) types of scales; Reporting of data;
3) Descriptive statistics; up Communication;
4) the metric;
5) methods of one-dimensional and multidimensional applied statistics;
6) multidimensional scaling;
7) multivariate analysis (factor, cluster);
8) analysis of variance;
9) The data analysis computer statistical packages;
10) approximate calculations; possibilities and limitations of specific computer data processing;
IF YOU DO NOT SOMETHING LIKE WORKING, the report indicates E-MAIL, we will contact you and analyze all of your claims during the day.
If you like the work, please leave a review, it will help you to increase the list of inexpensive items, but the quality of work.
Works in the format * .rar opens archiver, download any free and open.